Monday, August 21, 2006

Hot fun in Dallas








IMG_0471.JPG



Originally uploaded by jduty.



So Kerry, Joshua and I just got back from a great vacation in Dallas. Joshua got to meet his great grandparents and got royally spoiled by his grandparents. Other than the weather (which usually leveled off at 105) it was a wonderful week. Lots of rest and a big thanks to Mom and Dad for giving Kerry and I a much needed break. Some of our college friends also got to meet Josuha for the first time. I have to admit, it was sort of weird, 5 years ago we were college kids sitting on porches drinking beer, now we are introducing our kids to each other. How time flies!


While in Texas Joshua really started talking quite a bit, so I decided it was a good time to invest in a camcorder. I got a Sony HandyCam and it is awesome. I’m hoping to post some stuff later this week after I get the videos imported into iMovie. Until then checkout the new photos on Flickr!


P.S. This picture shows 4 generations of Duty men.




No comments: