Monday, May 21, 2007

This week

This week is looking to be a fun and very busy week. First off, and most important, our little Bug turns 1 on Friday! We will be throwing him a party on Saturday with lots of family, friends and cake. We have even ordered him a special "smash cake" that he can, well smash.

My parents are coming in Wednesday to ensure that Joshua is rightly spoiled for the following days. Both Kerry and I are really looking forward to this and I know they are also. My dad is severely allergic to cats so the Hershey and Patches have been exiled to the basement for the week and we have been madly sterilizing house. Its something we've needed to do anyways so this is a good excuse. Obviously it will be impossible to get all of the dander, but hopefully we can increase the amount of time my Dad can be inside. We have also been contemplating getting a HEPA filter. Odds are if they weather stays the same we will be spending most of our time outside anyways.

I'll post more later as plans materialize.

1 comment:

jen barnes said...

don't be surprised if he shows absolutely no interest in smashing the cake