Sunday, June 03, 2007

best present ever!

Recently CNN ran a story about an 11-year old boy who killed what was believed to be the largest wild pig ever. The animal weighed more than 1000 lbs and was more than 9 long. They have now uncovered that this pig was not wild but was raised on a farm in Alabama and recently sold to a couple who owned the property that it was killed on.

What really amazes me about this story isn't the pig but the story on how it was bought and sold. It was actually a Christmas gift from a husband to his wife.

Kerry and I have our 5-year anniversary coming up. I keep trying to imagine the scenario of me buying her a 1000 lb pig to show my love for her. Its hard to imagine the outcome but I'm pretty sure it would eliminate the need to purchase a 6-year anniversary present ;)

Here is the CNN story

Monster Pig

No comments: