Thursday, March 27, 2008

World Traveler

This will be a fast post because I can barely stay awake, but I feel I should update on the million things that have happened the last 2 weeks.

Man... the last few weeks have been a tornado. Two weekends ago we went to South Bend to attend Amanda's (Kerry's college roommate) wedding reception. It as a wonderful time, great dinner, and great weekend. Joshua enjoyed playing with the other kids and really enjoyed running around the College Football Hall of Fame. They had a full width, half length football field that he out-ran us all on it.

When we got back on Sunday I quickly had to repack and fly out for Zurich, Switzerland for work. It was a very productive trip, with lots of meetings and long hours. The 12 hour travel there and back was a little long but worth both the work achievements and just to see Switzerland. I won't go into all the differences between the U.S. and Europe except to say there are a lot of differences, many of which favor Europe. But after a week I was happy to get back on the plan and jet back to my family. I'm still amazed how much energy that trip took out of me when I got back, its been 5 days and I'm still recovering.

Check out flickr for some pictures of all the above.

No comments: