Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I Zattoo, do you?


Well guys, I've decided to go off the deep end. I will be leaving my job at PTC to join a really cool internet startup called Zattoo to do some ground breaking work in the world of internet TV. I'm really excited and a little nervous but I think its the right move at the right time and I feel I can contribute a lot to their overall goals. Plus, its just a cool place and how awesome does P2P TV anywhere sound!! If you haven't heard of them, don't worry, they are mostly in Europe right now but just wait. This is promising to be a wild and at times crazy ride but I'm ready for it.

2 comments:

Dan Obregon said...

Again?!? Dude. Jonathan... you better be careful or you'll end up as a consultant! ;)

Dan Obregon said...

In chastizing you, I forgot to also say Congratulations, so...

Congratulations! :)