Monday, March 12, 2007

suds in the bucket


One thing a little bouncing boy brings in lots of laundry, along with what Kerry and I already produce we were really giving our current machines a workout. Kerry does most of the laundry and was averaging close to 10 loads a weekend (our current machines are very small). So, with gas and utility prices on the rise we decided to invest in some shiny new energy efficient appliances. We went with both front-loading LG brands and we can't wait to get them installed. Hopefully this will not only decrease the amount of energy we use but decrease the loads and time spent doing laundry. And if all else they look really cool.

We got them at Best Buy and Joshua really picked them out liking the shiny metal around the doors.

[UPDATE] - Kerry wanted me to correct some facts in the above post, she does all the laundry. Every since I put a red pen in with my laundry in college I've been banned.

No comments: