Friday, July 06, 2007

5 Years and still going


IMG_0520.JPG
Originally uploaded by jduty.
Today Kerry and I have been married 5 years. It has been a great and wild ride including a nation-wide relocation, buying, selling, and buying a house, a few hospital visits, our first baby, a few vacations, and about 10 different jobs between us. I can't speak for her but when I first met that girl in the elevator of Collins Dorm at Baylor I had no idea almost a decade later she would be the mother of my child. Its wonderful being married to her and I can't wait to see what the next 5 years will bring us.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Congrats guys! What a wild ride it has been. We are so lucky to have such good friends that we have kept up with over the years. It was great seeing you in Dallas. Maybe one day we'll make it back to good old UM!