Saturday, March 25, 2006

Jay is Engaged!

Something that I completely forgot to blog about is Jay (Pimp-Daddy) Hudec is engaged to Laura. The only information I have was that they were on a vacation in Hawaii and he popped the question. I’m really happy for Jay and Laura and can’t wait to learn more about the whole engagement.


When I first arrived at Baylor Jay was one of the first people to reach out and welcome me into the band and into Kappa Kappa Psi (Band fraternity). After college we lived together through the fall of the telecom market in Dallas (a good part of that time we spent unemployed). It was hard work spending all day by the apartment pool and harassing Dan’s miniature panther.


Congrads again Jay and Laura!


[UPDATE] Jay and Laura’s Engagement Announcement


No comments: